Want to learn remote research? Bolt | Peters is hosting a one-day workshop on August 26th, and you’re invited. Give us a day and we can teach you all the rocket surgery you need to conduct qualitative studies the real-time, native environment way.
Date: Wednesday, August 26th, 2009
Time: 9am – 4:30pm. Sign-in starts at 8:30am, drinks and schmoozing afterwards
Place: Bolt | Peters User Experience at 60 Rausch St., unit 102, San Francisco, CA
More Info: http://escapethelab.com
Cost: $399. Register now (space very limited). 1/2 off for students and underemployed.
By: Bolt | Peters User Experience, the makers of Ethnio
Bolt | Peters Instructors
Cyd Harrell, Director of Research
Frances James, Lead UX Researcher
Nate Bolt, CEO
Who Should Attend?
Researchers, designers, and product managers who want to watch real people use technology from the comfort of their own desks. (While saving travel costs and the planet!)
What We’ll Cover
- Strengths and weaknesses of remote ux research
- Study design & scripting
- Participant recruiting options
- Moderating in the remote environment
- Tools for screen sharing, recording, and communication
- What can go wrong and what to do about it
What You’ll Take Home
- A Trapper Keeper full of script outlines, consent forms, and software comparisons
- A starter account for Ethnio online recruiting
- A coupon for 20% off our forthcoming book, Remote Research
- 15% discount on all Rosenfeld Media books
- A newfound confidence in conducting your own remote research!
Register now at:
http://escapethelab.com/register.html (Space is superduper limited.)
Hope to see you there!