Help us build the best UX research and product discovery tools and take a couple minutes to tell us about yourself and your research goals here on this quick survey.
If You are So Inclined: The Book
- User Research for Everyone: How to Recruit Amazing Participants
- The fine folks at Rosenfeld Media are putting on an all day virtual conference on October 11th. Yours truly will be giving a talk on how to recruit amazing participants for user research, so all the info for the talk will be right here: Read more – ‘User Research for Everyone: How to Recruit Amazing Participants’.
- Vox Remote Testing Workflow
- Gregg Bernstein, Senior Researcher at Vox, just published this pretty thorough and awesome description of the tools and methods he uses there for remote testing. Quick summary is below and you can read the full article here. Calendly for scheduling Slack for communicating InVision for testing and collaboration ScreenFlow for recording Evernote for note taking Google Apps for findable, archivable […] Read more – ‘Vox Remote Testing Workflow’.
- Overview of Remote Design Research by Anna Iurchenko
- Great article over on UX Mag that covers the methods and tools for conducting remote usability testing, incentives, automated and moderated methods, and the whole deal. Read more – ‘Overview of Remote Design Research by Anna Iurchenko’.
Oct 7th, 2016 No comments yet
May 31st, 2016 No comments yet
Mar 2nd, 2016 No comments yet