If You are So Inclined: The Book
- UX Days Tokyo Research Workshop
- Thanks for everyone who came to UX Days Tokyo this year. Below are all the materials from the talk and workshop, and you can always email me with any questions whatsoever. Workshop Binder (PDF) The Workshop Slides (PDF) Links to Tools The Truth About UX Research Talk Slides (PDF) Research Presentation Template (Keynote 6.5) Requires these fonts (ChunkFive is free and […] Read more – ‘UX Days Tokyo Research Workshop’.
- Stop Accosting People in Coffee Shops
- Pretty sweet piece on Medium by Laura Klein on the problems with recruiting participants in coffee shops for research. Laura doesn’t talk explicitly about the other options for recruiting, but it’s easy to imagine remote methods for recruiting being on the list of “not coffee shops.” Read more – ‘Stop Accosting People in Coffee Shops’.
- Hidden Benefits of Remote UX Research
- Awesome article by our friends at UX Booth on some unexpected advantages of remote UX research by Kathleen Asjes. Love seeing thoughts like these and appreciate the shout-out to our tools section. Check out the full piece here: http://www.uxbooth.com/articles/hidden-benefits-remote-research/ Read more – ‘Hidden Benefits of Remote UX Research’.
Apr 17th, 2015 No comments yet
Jan 24th, 2015 No comments yet
Jun 5th, 2014 No comments yet