Great article over on UX Mag that covers the methods and tools for conducting remote usability testing, incentives, automated and moderated methods, and the whole deal.
If You are So Inclined: The Book
- Remote Research Tools in London
- If you’re in London this month, the folks at The Research Thing are putting on a Meetup to discuss remote research tools sponsored by WhatUsersDo. Here’s the description and lineup: Read more – ‘Remote Research Tools in London’.
- UX Days Tokyo Research Workshop
- Thanks for everyone who came to UX Days Tokyo this year. Below are all the materials from the talk and workshop, and you can always email me with any questions whatsoever. Workshop Binder (PDF) The Workshop Slides (PDF) Links to Tools The Truth About UX Research Talk Slides (PDF) Research Presentation Template (Keynote 6.5) Requires these fonts (ChunkFive is free and […] Read more – ‘UX Days Tokyo Research Workshop’.
- Stop Accosting People in Coffee Shops
- Pretty sweet piece on Medium by Laura Klein on the problems with recruiting participants in coffee shops for research. Laura doesn’t talk explicitly about the other options for recruiting, but it’s easy to imagine remote methods for recruiting being on the list of “not coffee shops.” Read more – ‘Stop Accosting People in Coffee Shops’.
Jul 7th, 2015 No comments yet
Apr 17th, 2015 No comments yet
Jan 24th, 2015 No comments yet